Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hotel 626.

G'day to everyone! Haha! My cowardice level can really amuse me most of the times! I heard about 'Hotel 626' from Glenn the Mangosteen (black on the outside, white inside) and decided to go try the game out. It's a flash game apparently used as a marketing gimmick by Doritos - and I see no link in corn chips and a scariest game ever (on the web).

So I decided to adjust my computer time to 6pm and call bluff the webbie (you can only play the game from 6pm to 6am). I barely started, and this is what my monitor looks like - 




Haha! A goth chick fearing ghosts! 

-

I didn't call my recent find necessary. Sad to say, you are still mysteriously lurking in my circle of everyday. So you know Glenn the mangosteen. And perhaps I shouldn't have let him browsed through my iPod that fateful day, after which he blurted out in pure sheer excitement, "So this is Aloysius?!" /sighs wtf? Can the world be any smaller? 

The updates I heard from him about you rings echoes which are very identically nostalgic. Ticking hands don't really work their way around some special individuals, I believe. And it was to my sheer amazement when I read her blog - "Faith" seems to be a very overused word. And you amuse me most of the times, in the most entertaining manner. It's finally nice to watch you play the world, after I've stepped out of your malicious circle. =)

Till then, I know we will meet again.

No comments: