Friday, January 30, 2009

A secret I can't keep from myself.

I feel like shit. I had a full meal at 2230 hours. I should just die.

It's surprising to know that there's a significant drop in the thoughts of AT, the little prince whom I think I would never wish to forget. Then, it's awestruck to be realizing a new presence - a compelled eclipse of something new into a void that big. 

Might be my own first flush since nothing's even done nor put across yet. 

Cupid was in disguise and had me once again when most probably I know how opposite the poles we are each standing on respectively. I do not fathom his thoughts at times and he makes me feel that I am not even the least confident of my own. When I do not register his points, I feel intrigued enough to probe if he invites. I have my door opened only to Plutorians. Never had I thought that an Earthling is interesting enough for a proud person like me to even want to pursue and study. He is as good as a myth behind the walls of the ancient China when I was walking through old Shakespeare's alleys. 

Albeit, I have utterly lost the hopeful part of me. There's nothing I would do besides watching things unfold themselves and money/merry-making over my daily dosages of caffeine. 


Love can bend and breathe alone
Until the end it finds you a home

Meanwhile,
let's walk around, be free and roam.

No comments: