Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The truth is hard to swallow.

When the chinese fortune tellers on the telly were saying how bad this year is going to be for those born in the year of Ox, I didn't choose to buy it. But apparently, just one day into this new year, I started giving credit to those tellers for the vile yet honorable truth they had managed to see in their crystal balls.

First misfortune.

I spoiled my kate spade wedges. As in, the sole of the left one (leather) was Gone! Like wth? I walked like less than 10 minutes in em and it's gone! And the right one was dangling halfway with partial of it still attached to the rattan part of the wedge. So I was so dissed, I pulled the whole thing out and threw it away. 

After at night, I went Arena/Boiler with the girls. Met Ivan at Boiler whom I've lost contact with for seven years (as told by him) and like wth? I almost didn't manage to recall who he is, but those chicken essence I've had in the past few years have served their purposes o'right. So yeah. And then came a shock,

 


!

I hardly wear necklaces. But why does this have to happen to Skinny da Bone? After I've found him at some random shop at Far East, paid SGD14.90 for him, adore him, and lost one of his legs? And I cannot go back to the same shop to get another one, because I remembered asking for a new piece and the sale rep said it's the last. /bawls Until I get another one, I can only wear Skinny this way and tell everyone how he had died in an accident which took away his right leg.

If anyone sees this, purchase it on my behalf ya? I can pay you more! 
Like double?




The Girls @ Arena. 
So pretty pretty.
And I,
so ugly ugly.



This is my fave pic of the night, because it's not showing my face.
And my dear relatives, PLEASE QUIT SAYING I'VE LOST WEIGHT!
The weighing scale always slaps you with the harsh reality. 
The truth is that, I have put on ALOT of weight!



My Heaven now is a Rainbow.





No comments: