Thursday, January 22, 2009

Killer heels.

I bought a pair of stilettos yesterday at Steve Madden. It was 4.5 inches, in black and had silver studs all over this ankle strap which you can tie a few rounds. And it somehow reminded me of the D&G one which I have missed the chance to purchase 4 months ago. But of course the D&G one was looking way hotter because the studs on it were pointed and had this ensconced message that they were ready to kick some asses. After 15 minutes of wearing the Steve Madden's, I almost felt as if there were micro mini aliens on my feet fighting a war. There was a cutting sensation at the back of my ankle and when I checked on it, my 5 cent size lump of skin was gone. Killer heels. 

So I went back to Takashimaya and asked for a smaller size, thinking that the reason why it was peeling the skin off my left ankle could be the fact that I am a size 6 and them - a pair of size 7. They didn't have a smaller size. But the sales rep was professional. He offered me a change even when I had purchased the stilettos at a discounted price (Now I feel ashamed of myself). I settled for a pair of red Nine West and the value of the Steve Madden was higher. I didn't want to have the balance which they owed me. They didn't let me go and suggested to issue me a credit voucher. And I felt conscience-stricken. I was moved by their level of professionalism when there are so many 'professionals' out there who couldn't even task competently. And that of course, includes me. -.-




No more 4.5" for me. 

Just another three more days to the Lunar New Year. And the only reason why I am looking forward to it is because I can finally wear my new stuffs and sleep on my colorful new sheets. I haven't cleared my wardrobe. There are tons of clothes to be given away to the salvation army. I'm planning on taking up Mass Comm at MDIS. But Nic thought I should just scheme this whole shit and just write in to a few magazines. When my bonus is here, I will see how things should flow from then. 

Okay. I'm off to watch Bleach! 

No comments: