Thursday, January 22, 2009

If there is anything which could be preventing my emotions from showing, it'd be my ego.


Anyone who has been following my blog would have known by now who Nichol is. Though distance has successfully intervened us, his traces deep inside are significantly visible. And he's saying "till then" for a good three years - to of course, pursue a better piece of sky. If there's anyone whom one should look up to, it'd be him doubtlessly. 

No enough thanks could better express the gratitude I feel towards you. You are a strength and an epiphany. And I thank the One above for bringing me this friendship. You deserve every good which should befall on you. And I cannot wait to see you at your wedding; when you are at all smiles and bliss. 


Be warm,
Be still,
Be safe.

-

The reason why I shun chinese songs is because they tend to be more emotional as compared to the english ones. When I do listen, it rages the sleeping waves. I bawled last night to the pain which was neatly packed away. So long I have been hiding away, so scarred still I am. The freedom of the heart is something I should never surrender. I cannot remember when was it I felt at ease, neither can I forget the feeling. I killed Chrissy but her ghost has always been around. When it haunts me from time to time, I fall and I break. I gave someone my last armour yet he chose to stab right through the remaining piece of fragment I was. I scattered and leapt to another planet to start afresh. Believing that every facade is me but totally clueless on my true identity. 

If I am never this way, and I had shown you the real thing, would you have stayed? Or would you run because the truth weighs heavier?

-

A lil something I did in 2007 and think I fancy it.

A trial; uncalled for; designed by Life.
Two cracked lovers on each's grey; one remained guarded; one fighting to penetrate.
She's frail without him; her faith swayed with rumoured wind.
She fights on still; day seventh's beaten.
The light she shines fickled; she burns ferociously more.
Mortal love is flawed; she's with epiphany.
Time is an endless tool; make him enemy not.
His waves churn; he lost his way; he sees no light; he thinks he's done for.
An ethereal smile; she gives.

You bowed in the name of Life; your own puppet.
Easy on yourself; Nothing! you'd achieve.
The hands painlessly tick; perishable is time.
The past is all but mere memories dried.
O' why M'Lord; leave it all behind.
For now I take my leave; left traces of me.
Know that it exists.

No comments: