Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mortal sins.

Being judgmental of others is a sign of insecurities validation.

All these recent happenings,
gave weight of what I've always said about earthlings.

The one beside you whom you've trusted,
will betray you inevitably.

*

I went to this cheena restaurant named 店小二 today to have dine dine with my family and no pictures were taken because we were all so hungry to even want to snap photos of the dishes. Aights, my bad for no photo evidence to support this - the food was surprisingly good! And before I could even finish half a bowl of my rice, I was so bloated already. =(

My youngest sister bought a wallet for his girlfriend. Lucky girl to have my youngest sister's adoration. Am starting work on Monday, kinda feel 'bored' towards the job already. But in the meantime, I'm going to keep a lookout for other better appealing jobs. Tracy was asking me to go be some broker or something. I've sent my resume in and realized (to my horror) that I have misspelled the job title which I applied for. What.the.hell? Schit! They are so not going to call me because of this lousy english.

I spent almost the entire day trying to finish up Bleach where I left it. God. I am so slow luh, I'm still at episode 96. =X But I'm so glad I finally can admire Ryukia's brother's (what's his name?) Bankai all over again. Yes, that's right, I'm a sucker for Bleach. And Kon is forever cuteness!

Wenny, if yer ever reading this, come online soon luh! You've been missing for so long! I have gotten SO MUCH to rant to you about.

Okay. Sleepy. Cuddle four pillows. It's so cold today...

No comments: