Monday, December 14, 2009

You don't belong to me. The way I don't belong to anybody.

Recently, she started off throwing tantrums and left my stuffs lying around. She left my bags on the floors, and scattered some photos with a few letters all over. She filled my poor blue laundry basket with dirty laundry and soiled underwear till the basket cried out in suffocation. Next thing you know, my notorious 'room-mate' tried to tear down the cornice just above her windows to her eyes. That's the second time it is happening; the first being two years back on one morning. I was much indulged in the watching of south park when I stumbled upon the realization. With a notable significant difference compared to her past, she had changed. She was a pretty lady and was ever ready to change the color of her curtains to match her bed linen. "What's the matter with you?", I had asked her yesterday at around noon. Being the rudest room you could ever find, she chose to turn her back and walked away, without even showing the slightest of acknowledgement to my presence.

Like to anyone, I remain just a shadow to everyone.

Rooms get sick of you too even when apparently, you are the owner - that's probably the time you found out that you don't actually belong in it and it doesn't actually belong to you. So when a room starts to give you accumulated dust and messy bookshelves, you know it's beginning to hate you. When the patching up is not done in due time, before you know it, you're thrown out - pathetic, alone and in despair.

You can get sick of your own-doing, which is probably the best reflection of who you are. So when you are capable of being unfavorable to even yourself, let alone others.

oth⋅er

[uhth-er]
–pronoun
9. Usually, others. other persons or things: others around you.

[edit]
if i had only knew what was coming for me in another 12 hours' time...

No comments: