Monday, December 28, 2009

For the past two weeks I've been crying, the same goes for today.

It's been 3 weeks I haven't been able to smile.

I cannot stop thinking of the times we had at Batam.
I cannot believe that I do not have Desmond with me.

I'm so empty now.
And each day to me, is as good as nothing.

Why can't things be the way they used to be?

If I could turn back time...
I would.


if you want me to steal,
I would.
if you want me to kill,
I would.
if you want me to lie,
let me lie in your arms.

*

I have never meant to hurt you. I know you're not feeling good either. I asked myself what I should do to make it up to you. But there's nothing I could do besides loving you. Thing has reached a stage which even if we get back together, it won't be the same as before. I guess the only thing we can do now is to let the dust settle. Please forgive me, for all I ever want to do/be, is to love you and be the best for you.

No comments: