Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Delusional VS James.

The title says it all.

Can't figure out why he is just so keen on making up stories. Is he trying to delude himself? Or is he living in a fictional world? Where making up stories would only make his life seems less colourless.

It doesn't hurt that much at the thought of not having him by my side. I have gotten used to sleeping weekends away, alone. I have gotten used to not sharing and squeezing on a single sized bed and have a big queen sized bed all to myself! And I certainly don't miss his housekeeper's cooking! The only thing which I miss is sleeping on James's bouncy stomach. =( [James! I really miss you! I will kidnap you and bring you over to my cosy heavenly room soon! No worries about no attention given to ya, you will be very much loved and pampered! Come to mama! =D]

I am quite saddened by the fact that he has changed into someone else now. The thought of his feelings changed doesn't hurt as much as the fact that he has changed, beyond recognition. I feel sorry for him somehow. And I can't help but to ponder whether I am responsible for this wicked personality alteration in him. He has a heart of gold, born with it. So why does he want to throw it away? He may be doing things which seem to be quite uncalled for, but deep down inside, I still believe in him. Whatever it is, I have no part to play anymore.


Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com

James... If I could, I will surely teleport over and have you abducted to my family.


Always bear in mind that the world judges you on the gravity of the words you say and things you do.


-pop the champagne cork and spin around like a spinning top.



No comments: