Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Candy me rainbow.


After the last drop of raintear fell on the horizon, the usual sunshine didn't creep out. Instead, a gigantic lollipop emerged out of the sudden blue splashed sky! You bet my eyes were widened with joy and I was having that grin as wide as Cheshire cat's! I skipped around everywhere with an unexpected outburst of sunshine. And I spent my early afternoon kissing and savouring my giant lollipop as if there's a candy lover little girl ensconced in me.

It's a lollipoppie day!


There's this bundle of mixed feelings within me, and I am quite certain I am not the only one going through it now too. I had hoped things to be simpler, then again I realised that they didn't start out as simple right from the beginning.

It's still the airy feeling I have beneath my feet.

If it's only by being next to you, I get to be an inch closer,
I wish to be caged forever.

I know there is a ground somewhere for me.
I just don't wish to seek harder.

-lollipoppie rolled over at 12:54am and fell right on the ass. I'm a liar.

No comments: