Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hi. I am a 11 year old little girl.


Hmm. Someone is owing me my authentic cantonese lesson. I assure you SM, when this weekend ends, without any progress for my cantonese, you would be a dead man on Monday. I'll personally charge down to NTU and have you owned. Perhaps we should meet at some LAN, then I'd have you owned. I am, simply, Godlike.

Ahh.. To all emo blog posts 'fans' out there, I am uberly sorry I can't satisfy your dying desire nor quench your thirst for dismal blood right at this moment. I just haven't been really her (HEY! WTF DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!) hmm, myself these few days. Which ever way it is, I am just quite punked out at this very moment due to the fact of being owned at Chancery Lane last night. /Arghhhhhh Lost 25 bucks through playing artificial stones with weird chinese wordings and alien engravings.

Despite the fact of losing my most adored items on earth, I am feeling so delirious. I dug out loads of BSBs CDs and have been listening to them for the whole day. It reached this point whereby mere listening to their voices could not satisfy this outdated longing, I resorted to youtube.com. Believe it, I was a humungous fan of theirs (N.C actually). I have every single album, every single single, every flimsy poster, orders from U.S, every every every. That was when I was in elementary that is. Heh. But I've chucked most of the collectibles away. Existing BSB fans, don't bug. I'll just do this song on imeem, which was never released. If you are in for a good laugh, try searching for the song which is playing on imeem right now on youtube.com and laugh your heads off at their promotional video. Get popped out on old school BSB! [edit] Bored of the song and took it down

Saturdays' afternoons of the month of September are all booked. And Saturdays' evenings are reserved out of own account for someone of paramount supremacy at this phase. So people, do your bookings if you would love to spend time with me. I am experiencing a little human traffic congestion here, a little overbooking there. Make advanced ones.

Talking to everybody is just like... talking to everybody.

Another attempt at blogging every day's deeds.

No comments: