Monday, September 17, 2007

Yours Sincerely, Us.

Squabled through sms-es this morning. Hmm...

It was a heated one and it pretty quite scared the hell out of me.
Hmm.. No. Aights, yes.

I love the way we converse.

him: wow
him: ur entry
him: impressive
me: ?
him: blog entry
me: mmm... which one enthralls u
me: which one enthralled you?
him: all
him: disappoint on the part on sex though
me: i thought... that was real
him: real
him: perhaps
me: its funny
me: i thought youve been checking out my blog every now and then.
him: uh huh
me: hmm
me: my brains not fully awake yet.
me: so i cant figure out wot you were trying to say
him: you are thinkng at your clearest now
me: nonsense. i know my brain.
him: you know nuts
me: thats for you to deduce.
him: yawn
me: punk?
me: if you find talking to me as such a yawn, i dont derive why would you even wanna start.
him: perhaps you should think more
me: ive said my brain is not fully awake yet.

me: you became a conclusionist for once.
me: =)
him: you are still the one
him: you cant see what is going around
him: you in your fucked lil warped up wworld
me: i dont see a reason to argue.
me: lets not ruin such a beautiful morning.
him: i see every reason
me: why should we?
him: you fucked and made me stress in camp
him: daily
me: oh ?
me: perhaps you fucked and stress me every day too?
him: perhaps you never looked into your actios
me: now yer bringing em up?
me: okok
me: wait
him: i know what im doing, you dont seem to get what im doing
me: lets not argue online
him: and you make it worst daily
me: why dont we do it later
him: why not?
him: you can shit in smses
him: you cant talk online
me: i would love to see the extrovert side of you
me: oh yeah? i tot you were dead yesterday
him: i dont want to show?
me: i wont force. =)
him: good.
me: want any breakfast?
him: nah
him: having maggie
me: ok

Okay. Basically, this is what the usual squable would look like (this was on MSN's), but this morning's was pretty face on 99 combo hits between Iceman and Baby Bonnie Hood (If you don't play Marvel VS Capcom, I am sorry I can't help you. And I don't know. Don't ask me why I choose Bonnie Hood to represent me can? I just like the Red hood). Nevertheless, we still make up all the time with impromptu hugs and kisses, or be them imaginary ones, we know we are there for each other.

I know I am an abusive girlfriend who is a pain in his ass. I am aware and thankful that he has been putting up with my cracking up cranky behavior. And he should know I have been putting up with his taciturnity whenever we are not around each other. /mewls

This is us, pretty natural.

I should be granted this prerogative of spinning the world in your embrace for every day.

No comments: