Saturday, September 29, 2007

This is something funny which happened today.

I was walking past this bunch of Muds. They started whistling and howling which got me checking up the dark sky for a bright full moon. So Mud 1 came...


Mud 1: Excuse me... xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxx know you?
Me: Huh?
Mud 1: xxx xx xxx xxxxx know you?
Me: /churned brain. Er... Sorry I don't speak English.


BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!


Mud 1 gave me a "WTF?" look and so...

Me: Er. Yah. See ya around. Bye.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-

I am dedicating this post, you girls out there can call me whatever you like. Hah!

-
Mister Teoh,

I've been a naughty girl.
I've said things I didn't mean.
There are some things you should have seen.
And I swear I didn't know I could hurt you so.

There are so much I wish I can say to you.
Sighs.
I am writing you a poem with only happy feelings, so it's going to be lousily structured.
Please pardon.




This is my room,
my bed,
you dreamt of it,
and... /blushes

Now it's revamped.
Won't we just waste a lil world's time
Get lost in bubbles
And dream of some love?

P/S Sorry. I promise I won't roar anymore.
Meows? And make it up to you? >.<

No comments: