Thursday, September 13, 2007

Untitled, Because I have no title for this.

I was pretty sure what photo to post here until I checked my mobile one minute ago and found out that I had deleted the pic. /dog face I've already thought of the caption for it but anyway, it's gone and discarded so it's pointless crying over nothing. Now I am not so sure anymore.

I wish I can be half like xiaxue. Blog on her every living day of her life, hurled hokkien vulgarities and still get paid like nuts. Alright I am going to do that, so this is my first attempt!

Some funny individual tried to scare me by telling me about the corridors for the apartments in Macau are long, dim and the lights are always flickering. And she actually said that "Oh well. Heng ah, the Seventh Lunar month has passed" And I was like, "Hello? When there's ghosts, there's ghosts?" So this was what she said,"Oh well, if you kena the seventh lunar month it would be the Quantity instead of the Quality ones." I swear this statement made me flipped and did a somersault in mid air.

So Quality and Quantity Fish, I came across this joke on today's New Paper (Yes I read tabloids and cheers to England for pwning Russia!) and this is for you:

" We can't compete our price."
" We can't compete our features, service, quality"
-"That left us with fraud. That's why I want you to call marketing."

Nouvelle Vague is highly addictive. I get lost in songs too easily and when the grandfather clock on earth struck for me to come home, I was very reluctant and I had to slug my way back to earth.

Jesus, I really have nothing to talk about.

So this is my first lousy attempt.
I have a feeling I will delete this post soon.

No comments: