Sunday, September 23, 2007

saturday's scorching september.

OhhhhHiLo! I woke up today and suddenly decided to change my unofficial club's name to TLC. And I mass messaged the members of the change and I was commented being a genius by a sleeping Ling. What a joke and an insult. To think she rejoiced more at the mention of a upcoming Mission Flying Long Silver Sword instead of the change of club name. I think we should expand the existing club. Perhaps it's a good idea to recruit Charlie? Provided she is on the same wavelength ok... and she doesn't find having belonged to a club at this age, childish. Four makes a mahjong table complete. But Fish hasn't mastered the basics yet. Pathetic. /bah

I reached for my mobile and felt that the world was so beautiful today.

Haha.

-I swear there's this SIA stewardess diggin me. Get envious of me you guys out there. But she's really uninteresting to begin with.-

It was a sweet gesture for a couple of ex colleagues to call on me this afternoon. But I was very much ill treated by Steph. Grr, Steph's a bitch! I realised this afternoon I find myself queer with chinese as if I was a duck trying to moo. And I discovered I have a strong irk when people "keke" me. It just makes me want to eviscerate you and hang your loose skin out in the sun to burn.

Saturday - today ended at Breko. I had wanted a beer, Fish was so not spontaneous. And when I asked her to go for an impulsive tattoo and club trip along with me, I just thought there won't be another person as crazy as me on earth. Nonetheless, thank you Fish for your generosity. For once, you've managed to change my mindset of you being stingy. /smile!

I recalled this incident when I was at Kuala Lumpur. Haha. I was at the Petronas Tower (and so you know), there was the security checkpoint and there was the metal detector, usual. I had emptied my lighter, mobile. But when I passed through, it still alerted. Guess what? I was wearing a metal studded belt! So I was dressed more of a Rock Star instead of an executive for that job interview. lol.

Fish said sometimes she finds herself unable to comprehend me despite the fact that we've known each other for a long 14 years. There seems to be ever going tremendous changes in my mood and personality. Hey, I don't even dare to say I completely understand myself either please.

Hm... Just suddenly feel like going off. I don't like the idea of the monitor gazing at me.

No comments: