Thursday, September 6, 2007

Embrace all that I am, blindly.


And so I am back in Singapore again. It was a total rush. Rush to and fro that is. Lack of sleep (that is because I chose to), alot of food (darn!), not much shopping, just a few DVDs for love, and yeah, nothing else.

Watched this show on the journey over to KL, named "Blue Car". It brought out the lonely stars filled gloomy skies and awoke the tear glands I had thought were no longer endowed with life.

This specific line mouthed by a little girl,"I don't even look like anyone, not even myself." Thought she was an angel, she plunged herself down a building.

Lots. Lotsa ideas for poetry flowed in streamingly, but there weren't any pen nor paper, and I seriously cursed at myself for not bringing a book along. And now is just not the right time to compose any.

Oh yeah. Now that I remember, I did bought something for myself. A Biore Pore Pack which comes together with a card holder, free. That's all, nothing else.

The morning sun rays beamed on the entire city. On the fortieth storey of the Petronas Tower 2, wearing a corduroy jacket, with hands in my skinny jeans pockets, and hair tied up in a pony, I peered out the window and gazed at the world with a grin. Being on the 40th floor reminded me of something that someone had once said. So the next thought which followed after that endearing thought, "The world's mine for the taking, make me king".

In which, the outcome of my interview turned out to be a victorious word.

Go ahead. You can dial my number now giving me well wishes, whoever you are.

No comments: