Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nothing's gonna change my world.

Hey yo! I lovey the weather these days! So cool, blowing chilly winds, and it just makes me wanna snuggle up under my comforter for some real warmth. Lovey Lovely month for Love eh? I swear I am addicted to 曹格. I can't get sick of him and I intentionally skipped sleeping just to listen to him sing. Heh. That's what bummers have on hands the most - time.

Congrats to Irene getting hitched! Lovely cocktail dress you tried on yesterday! And her that good looking cutie rain lookalike hubby better treat her well.

My hair smells heavenly now luh! And they are getting longer! I am so happy. -self entertains- Uh. Someone once kept saying I self entertain all the time. Now I can't recall who that is.

It's the weekend soon to come yo! And I hope this weekend would be whimsically magical. So surprise me God, with all the little joy dust you used to sprinkle on me.





I forced to feel brand new today, again,
after we've both turned our backs.

I've heard before,
that if taking one big leap is hard,
we should try taking little steps,
step by step, everyday.
So I will feel brand new.
So new,
that I won't see myself anymore.

No comments: