Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I miss you. And I hate you.

I have to push you like how I push others. Test your tolerance because I am in for some cheap thrills. If I conjure you are just like the others, I might have a better reason not to house you anymore. Because that's the way I am. If you think you know, think again. Because I do not have a threshold to start from, what even makes you think you know me for the way you think I am? I will not accept what you had planned as part of my life. And I don't wish to live in fear of what you may be, simply just because I am a greater liar than you. You could start your careless lips moving again however this time, apart from sweet sweet truth, cheap talks shall be put at bay.
-
I am simple. If I want to hate you, I will try to make sure I do. Even if it takes me putting up different facades, to invite tension between the two of us. I believe in ending it with my own hands even when the first spark wasn't created by me. I will forgive you when I have learnt how to hate you. Because you won't care if I do. No one really is bothered. We just walk on by ourselves, most of the times. So like total strangers once again, we'll walk on our own.

Pity.

Because I had really wanted to make it with you.

No comments: