Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Love letter.

When I am walking, I wonder if you are too. When it's dark and quiet,when I know you are asleep, I feel safe by just remembering how you look like when you are sound asleep. I didn't know what went wrong, and it doesn't matter now, the chase is over. Sometimes, I wonder whether your inner self still does tell you that I miss you. All questions no longer mean nor matter anymore. I pray for your smiles. And this is my part, and I am contented.

My Life is never the same when I lost a big part of it. And I am making the best out of the remains that I have got. This is my strength. My sentimental side wants me to hold on to you because I need to be at least humane to myself. I didn't know my calibres to love. I didn't think I don't know love. I didn't know what my love for you is capable of producing. Not until I've lost you, totally but yet not quite completely. Forever does exist. And everynight, sleeping to the ghost of you and me, in a hot summertime's room with a big tv... is enough for me to get by each single day.

I love you today. And I am sure I will love you tomorrow.

No comments: