Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today, rainy and cold. Pretty norm for the weather these days. And I walked down Claymore Lane in my 3 inches stiletto, I realised and thought this to myself, "Hey! Not bad wot! Every guy looked at you!" Then I rolled my eyes.

The Girl

On the tube, this girl I saw. Age definitely no more than 15. 1.6m for height at most. Size 2. Epic breasts. Definitely kissable pouty lips. But not beautiful enough eyes. She caught and got my attention. Messy hair. DKNY look. Burberrys bag. Lovely girl. And I caught her looking at me too. She lingered on still, in my mind for a while even after she got off. I have no idea why she reminded me of Craz Fernando Sypher. Perhaps I thought she looks hot enough for him to take notice of. Ohh.. Okay. What a name. I know.

The Pretentious Bitch @ DKNY

The store manager that I met turned out to be a harmless, friendly-looking man in his fourties. Yellowed eyes due to the (without a doubt) years of smoking. This interview was the longest one I have ever had in my whole life. It lasted 35 minutes. He was practically telling me how bitchy the industry can get. Not as if, I have no single clue how the world works. -rolls eyes-

The collection for DKNY this season is... Uh, I have already seen them online. So yeah. Black, white, grey - the essentials. And touch these colors up with orange, pink and etc. I personally love the orange, grey and black combo. Saw this black dress on the mannequin which made me went abit bonkers. It's a must-have for me!

I saw a girl playing with mimosa. I will talk about her soon.

No comments: