Sunday, March 23, 2008

Last night's MOS trip has gotten me complaining now.

Firstly, I seriously think MOS is too costly a place for offering cheap crowds of people inside (Thanks to Mr Mysterious for signing me in). Nope. I ain't referring to the Malays. I am refering to the Chinese. The Muns (term for Cheena piangs) are rude, and definitely lacking mannerisms. The girls are as good as what I was when I was 14 except that they are way ruder. I have found out that the girls (especially) in Smoove, MOS, are mutes in disguise. They may be blind too for all I know.

Secondly, those people can't dance for fuck. So what's the point of hogging onto a space in the cage trying to show off to others how you shake you shoulders. And so what if you can bend a lil lower than your usual height? You ain't anywhere special. Everyone is doing it. So dude was telling me that those girls were just dying to be grope and grope. Haha.

I got picked up right under his nose. And he had actually let this new lad brought me into the cage to be one of the hotdogs in that hotdog counter. Looker - yes. Dancer - yes. You guys must be thinking that he's in for a lucky night ain't cha? Sadly, I ain't that easy at all. Blame it on this question he asked, "Are you a cheerleader?" What makes him even think I am just typically naive to buy compliments which are apparently so hard to accept? I have black hair and I am well informed that I am standing on soil of SG, and cheerleaders in Singapore can only do some somersaults. But I can't even do one. Hah!

Should have remained at the main and continued shuffling with those shufflers. Bad night, bad company but lovely river view with a big gulp full of whisky. No joke. We used to party like glams but we had to resort to buying whisky from 7-11 and sip it by the river.


No comments: