Monday, March 17, 2008

Your DKNY biatch.

It's been so long since I felt a passing day enjoyable. I am enjoying sadomasochism with myself, pushing myself to things I think I dread and yet seek pleasure out of this whole pain fashion. I love the fact that my legs are aching now. Because I know they are aching for the good cause, gotta have some basics for the hip hop yo? I locked myself up in this hour glass and watched myself wither bit by bit through the fine sandy grains. And that is 'me' in it, the one who's typing this isn't 'me'. And I hope she is constant for some time.

I thought about the loss I have had when I was commuting home. So I compiled a wishlist for year 2008. I am just going to use these materials to fulfill myself in whatsoever way. And I know I will love this feeling.

Following wishlist would be in pictures format. Just in case, some online admirer decides to pamper/impress me. -rolls eyes- Haha! I love Chrissy. :)

1.

The renown iPhone.[x]


P905i by DoCoMo!

2.
The very common Long Champ Le Pliage for day use. [x]

In black.



3.


Coach Hamptons Signature Turnlock New French Purse. [x]

Comme des Garcons. =)



4.
Louis Vuitton Vernis Sunset Bolevard.


5.


Pimpin' Ain't Easy from TokyoFlash. [X]

Checked! Pimpin' Ain't Easy Gold Edition!!!!!!

No comments: