Monday, February 9, 2009

Bags Craze.Hello


Goyard's St Louis collaboration with Japan's Mastermind.


Hello peeps! I have absolutely nothing to talk on about the bag above. Because it's simply, totally hot. When the Guccis and the LVs are so over-rated these days till the extent that when we walk past those vege-buying aunties at the market talking about them, Goyard made it's way into this whole bag brazen craze (please google it). Not forgetting Balenciaga's very pretty Motorcycle bag, and Chanel's really must-have 2.55, Goyard St Louis is infinitely hotter than the LV's Neverfull and definitely Gucci's Tofu bag. So please, don't be upset just because you aren't owning any LVs or Guccis, because to me, LVs and Guccis are just common leathergoods. LOL. Do I just sound like a bitch? Haha. Whatever.

Today I had a training class at iShop. It was fun because not only was both leaders hilariously quick-witted, they are very interesting people to begin with. And the bonus being the chance to meet so many individuals from other brands - first lines, second lines, third lines and the list goes on. And having observed everyone, I have realised that somehow, working with the higher end fashion industry, you tend to 'brand' yourself up.  Everyone was carrying very expensive bags, and wearing expensive clothes. /applause Man. I love all these brands-slapped faces and contours.

The month is slowly coming to a death, and I heard a rumour that something good is happening at the end of this month, which should be the direct cause for me to charge into Chanel and throw the cash. Someone with a good heart and soul, please talk me out of getting a Chanel. Because I can easily get almost 9 Wiis with that money, and of course, the lasik surgery. 

But hey, I think I heard the news that I can use my CPF to offset my lasik cost? =D double glee man.

No comments: