Saturday, February 14, 2009

If you are single and not celebrating V'day with a few single friends, sick of CS, dota, l4d, maple and sims 2 like me, try this link here for really nice flash games. Games I used to play with that idiot, Bennett. Oh, and Bennett, cheer up luh. You suck, still, as always. You remember all about Stefan and nothing about me luh. Fark you.

I am in such deep shit with myself that I most prolly need two days to sort out my thoughts at least. My ego has always been such merciless on myself and I cannot seem to escape it's wretched chokehold. I am in a state of confusion, not knowing what to do with myself. Being too proud to even bow to anyone, I won't be saying anything positively suggestive to you. Yet, all I can do, is just to rant here, doodle and dream, about us - you, you and you.

Argh. Wretched me, wretched cupid with his fucked up marksmanship. Wrong time, wrong person.
-

I uploaded the songs I used to listen to when I was in primary school and fell in love with em all over again, totally! /glee

No comments: