Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Omen Breathe Voodoo People




So the above pic says it all! It was fucking awesome luh! But I saw a few aunties there. Perhaps they've thought that it's Rod Stewart and excitedly they came, disappointedly they left? Meh. I am such a bitch.











This is Glenn da self proclaimed hunk! Psycho-ed me early in da morning! And knowing that it's hard for myself to resist this kind of temptation, for a better excuse to attend the gig, I rang Trac up to check whether she is going. Darn. The next moment I was at sistic charging to my card for an event-day ticket which was 108 moolah. 




On a bus. I am so broke that I have to take a bus. Damn Dylan for playing me out. Boo to you! Don't say you'll make it up to me!


No Regrets! The Prodigy still rocks!

-
Oooh. Thanks fireburn for this setlist yall?!


No comments: