Sunday, February 22, 2009

Karma.

After having made fun of Alienated.B for possessing a single digit for his IQ, I was coincidentally, having one for today. 

What.the.fuck.

I have never experienced this way until today. The ever-raging and overwhelming neurons transmitters seemed to have taken flight. My brain was practically a blank field. I was so disappointed and ashamed of myself. I thought that good karma danced his way around me today and had almost wanted to chiong to the nearest temple to offer my respects to buy a peace of mind. 

I tell you. My mommyo is uber cute because I just had this convo with her which goes like this:

Mum: Do you want dinner tomorrow?
Me: No. I'm going out after work.
Mum: Are you coming home?
Me: You forgot 'what time'.

I hope the later today, would be better. After all, I think I have gotten this very hot date with a very hot guy. :p






Janet totally turns me on in this vid luh. OMG.

Someone please sing me a lullaby to sleep tonight?!

No comments: