Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bad day #463543.

I hate China.

Because of them, imitations are everywhere. 

And that means no buying on eBay.


And I swear I would always pay a full authentic price for everything I am going to purchase in the future.

-

I ripped a pair of stockings and wore it with my high cut red converse today. With a DKNY low neck black dress and a butterfly sleeves cardigan from M:)phosis. Because I was (still am) so totally pissed off with today, I didn't feel like snapping any photos although I really fancy my 'look' today. I was asked by so many people whether I had accidentally torn my stockings and I am very upset that Singapore's always a tad lagged behind, fashion-wise.

It's 12.14am now and my nails look horrible. And I haven't thought of what to wear later.  

No comments: