Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mars attack!

I didn't actually think that ugly and fucked up people do exist until this new guy came into the company. Let's just call him Alienated.B or rather, freak. 

Alienated.B was (so I've heard) with the IT industry, and I really wonder what the schools have been teaching these days. And when the news broke out to me that he is about to enter SIM or SMU, I tried to call up to enquire on their level of criteria for their students intake. 

"Oh perhaps he's all mixed up on the abbreviation and is actually about to be admitted to IMH instead?" says Chrissey.

I never would have even thought that single digit IQ level do exists until I met him.

It's really fine that you are born to be mentally challenged. But what if when one is, and one thinks he's not and tries to be smart, act smart, be cool, act cool? Please call this conscious incompetence and the need for him to validate this insecurity by pretending/defending that he's not. Because he's relatively new to this whole fashion thingii, all at work tried to patiently coach and teach him the ropes. All except for me. I am very much known to be an impatient person, and I hate repeating myself. But one thing for sure, which I very much would love to repeat over and over again, is this: "Clearly unequal people certainly do not deserve equal chances." 

Seriously, if I had taught you once, and you don't want to fucking learn, I can force myself to teach you twice. If you still come knocking on my door for the third time asking the same god damn question, I will let my dogs out to bite you, rape you and pwn you. If you don't know, find your ways to seek the answers through observation and research, instead of troubling the person next to you while she or he is trying to work. Always try your best to seek unknown before you ask. That makes people feel that you have in fact, been trying to make an effort to learn on your own and people will in return, be more tolerant with you. To make my working days worse, the mistakes he has been committing never fail to propel me to question his common sense, if he has any. 

Which so explains why I call him Alienated.B. Because he's not human.

And he almost made me throw up the yummy romantic dim sum I had this morning, today.

He always says, "I know. I know." Oh fuck it! He obviously doesn't know if he cannot actually differentiate purple from black and brown from navy. And when someone kind actually tried to tell him that he had gotten the colour wrong, he talked back, "I know I know"?!?!? Hello?! These colours are so much light years apart that if I were to ask a blind to sniff the respective different colours out, I am sure the blind can fare better than him.

He should really count himself lucky that he hasn't asked me anything and talked back with a "I know I know" when I try to look at him in his face and help him. (Did I mention that I was deprived of aesthetics every time I look at him when I converse with him?) Because I know for sure, if he was to ask me for a help and tries to prove his wishful intellectual level by saying "I know I know", I will make sure I screw his insides out with perfect pull-downs and insults and ask him to show me what he actually knows. If he can't, Chrissy does what she does best. 

That is, being such a god damn bitch.

Don't you just love me being bad? =)

No comments: