Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One short update.



Let's go insanely unsound with these really cool stuffs that I would really die to own. 

Marc by MJ - Locket Pocket Big Collapsible Tote.
The white patches look like clouds to some.
But they sure look like sheeps to me! That's the cuteness of it.



Balenciaga's the Giant Lattice City.
It's seriously not very costly.
Just USD2695.00.

/rolls eyes


This is USD2825.00. 
Just when we thought Bottega Veneta was the only one good at doing woven leather...



Finally! Another designer flip phone after D&G's collaboration with Motorola!



I can wear those pistol heels to play CS!

I hope I won't see em when I walk past Chanel this September. 
Really.


"Lord, just gimme either one of the Balenciagas and that pair of Chanel heels. And I'll stay contented for the rest of my life. Thank you."




"Oh in case you don't know my shoe size, it's size 6."


-

Reading Butterfly's blog never fails to be captivating and sure enough, it triggers off thinking neurons in my mind, which now, I call a blank field. He may be portraying an image of being an asshole but he's downright honest, no doubt. As for the haters out there who strongly think that the world would be a better place less of him, I think you are merely being delusional. That's because you are choosing not to see what's actually happening right in front of your eyes. 

Okay. My mind, as I have so mentioned, has been such rot that I could soon be applying for a pigeon's nest for a home. The reasons why I am such walking dead could be the undue stress from work which I have been piling up inside me, it could be the lack of sleep, or it could have been the fact that I am now dating my superior. Which of course, definitely and infinitely sounds damn kinky to anyone who's reading this, and those who know my innate nature. Haha. And if you are feeling happy for me, I thank you because I am feeling good about this 'whole thing' myself. 'Whole thing' here is ambiguous. Please rack your brains for my sake. 

Yaladayee... I am such happy girl now that I can have marshmallows for meals. 

I had a dream last night that my guinea pigs were dying. The strangest thing of the dream was that the symptoms that they presented before their deaths were, Brownie turned itself into grey/white with her rugby color eyes and Sparky changed into scary electric blue with her current black eyes. I was seriously traumatized that I think I almost jumped out of bed. The pain was so real I think I almost shed a tear. Now come to think of which, they sound so much like zombiepigs instead of dying ones. 

Okay. I gotta really go change out the piggies before they really turn themselves into zombies and kill me.

No comments: